The battle with addiction takes determination and strong personal resolve. Navicare’s home-based counseling services makes getting started a lot easier. Many of our clients prefer home based counseling as it is convenient, comfortable, and takes place in an environment familiar to the patient. Our trained counselors will help you start your journey to an addiction free life.
Family Counseling Sessions
Our home-based counseling program features individual and/or counseling sessions with family or loved ones. Based on the patient’s preference our counselors will design a personalized counseling plan where you can discuss your feelings, situations and experiences with friends, families, loved ones.
Individual Counseling Sessions
Family therapy brings parents, husband / wife, siblings and extended family members such as aunts, uncles and grandparents into the treatment process. It is important to understand that the family dynamic in addiction is incredibly powerful, and that addressing an unhealthy imbalance in communication is your first step in moving your loved one toward addiction therapy. Depending on the unique needs and goals of the family, our trained counselors guide the family members at every step of the addiction treatment journey of the patient. Studies show family therapy results in lower relapse rates, increased happiness in the family, and better functioning in children of addicted parents.
Family counseling is important at every stage of addiction treatment:
- Prior to Addiction treatment: For family and friends of addicted individuals, addressing the addiction is one of the most difficult aspects of helping the addicted person seek treatment. Family members frequently do not know how to bring up the issue of addiction therapy, and opt to ignore the problem for fear of pushing their loved one away during a confrontation or intervention. Our trained counselors can help mediate this process and explain the benefits of addiction treatment.
- During Addiction treatment: When the patient is undergoing addiction treatment, family support and encouragement is absolutely essential. Our trained counselors will help identify ways in which the family can support and help the patient during his/her treatment.
- Post Addiction treatment: After the patient has given up his/her addiction, the hardest part is to prevent relapse. It is at this time, the family members of loved ones can play an important role in preventing the patient from relapsing and getting back to his old habits. Our trained counselors will help family members identify signs of relapse, how to effectively deal with such situations and help the patient stay clean.
The broad goals of Family Counseling Therapy are:
- To provide information about addiction and its effects on the family members
- To provide a safe and acceptable environment for the family to discuss their problems.
- To improve interactions among family members.
- To equip parents with the skills needed to deal with youngsters.
- To provide optimism and a supportive environment.
A- How it Works?
- Step 1: Call our helpline & book a session.
- Step 2: First Assessment with counselor.
- Step 3: Counseling journey begins.
- Step 4: ups & patient monitoring.
B- Duration & Cost
Every individual’s progress varies and depends on the level of counseling interventions required, so there is no predetermined length of counseling therapy. However, research has shown that good outcomes are contingent on adequate counseling sessions. The first home based session is for 60 mins and costs Rs. 3000 per visit. Each follow-up home-based session (either individual or family session) lasts for 60 mins and costs Rs. 2500 per visit. To know more details contact our help line 1800-419-0702.